Just wanted to let you know first off that I'll earn a commission on any sales (both from the product I'm recommending and any others on the P&G eStore) from readers who purchase product through my link .
Glad to get that off my chest...now down to the product I'm reviewing...
I'm sure most of you ladies have heard of Olay products. I've used several over the last couple of years...ya know I'm not getting any younger! One product I wanted to try was Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream. I'm not one to be spending lots of money trying to hold back the signs of aging, but I thought I'd give it a try since Olay products are reasonably priced and have great reviews.
I was hopeful that Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream would help my skin be a little smoother, so I gave it a try. The instructions are pretty simple and you just apply it after cleansing when you go to bed and when get up. That's it!
I noticed a difference in skin smoothness after only 2 days of using it, especially on my cheeks, which had been feeling a little rough to me.
Here are the claims made on the Olay website:
Firm appearance in the areas most prone to sagging—even the jawline—with our highest-available concentration of amino-peptide complex.
• Hydrates better than several luxury creams costing up to $500*
• Allows you to target and smoothes problem areas
• Hydrates on an intracellular level to help firm and micro-sculpt your look
My first thought is "who would pay $500 for a moisturizing cream"? (ok, I confess I spent $100 once on a well known brand~didn't work, btw)
While I haven't used it long enough to confirm that it gives my skin a firm appearance, I can tell you it's made my skin softer, which makes it easier to apply my foundation. I also like that you only use a little bit and it's not sticky. Plus, it's super easy to apply.
A pretty girl on Olay's website (not me!)
Below is the link to P&G e store
P&G are offering the following by clicking through this link:
1) 10% off all items now through August 31st, 2012
2) Free shipping over $25 (I love free shipping, don't you?)
3) You MUST shop through this link for me to receive
commission on your purchases.
4) If you would like to share this great deal with your family and friends, you should send them back to this post to click through to the site.
Thanks in advance for anything you might purchase!